English Drama Club
A warm welcome to all the potential artistes of BPGHS! In our inaugural English Drama Club, we will embark on an exciting journey to develop our club members into connoisseurs of theatre arts who are able to:
- Gain appreciation towards various genres of theatre;
- Understand, analyse and interpret play texts;
- Plan, research and present group projects;
- Integrate and synthesise skills, knowledge and processes into realising a performance or presentation; and
- Critically reflect on the production process and development of work
|Mr Ho Chee Yong Zavier (ic)||email@example.com|
|Ms Leow Xiao Tang||-|
SYF Arts Presentation (2015): Certificate of Accomplishment
Student ViA at NLB
Learning Journey to watch different genres of plays.
(Lion King in 2011, Cinderella performed by ACJC in 2012, Cook a Pot of Curry in 2013)
Performance at W5 Cluster Primary Schools.
UPDATED 1 NOV 2015