To access a list of CCAs, click on the relevant tabs on the right-hand side of the page or the maroon circle with three vertical white dots on the bottom right corner (mobile version).
The CCA programme plays a significant role in the holistic development of our students. CCAs inculcate sound moral values, build character, foster camaraderie and deepen students’ sense of belonging and sense of responsibility to school, community and nation. Through the CCA experience, students are equipped with 21st century competencies to better prepare them for their future work and life.
The guiding principles for the CCA programme are as follows:
- to build character, team spirit and responsibility,
- to be broad-based with opportunities to specialise,
- to inculcate national values, and
- to promote social integration.
In BPGHS, we offer the following CCAs:
|Main CCAs||*2nd CCA|
|Uniformed Groups||Sports & Games||Performing Arts||Clubs & Societies||
* Students taking up a 2nd CCA must have active participation (>75% attendance) in a Main CCA.